And I, for one, am IN LOVE with every.single.item. As expected, the collection is a total explosion of florals and bright colors and is full of that feminine, Palm Beach spirit that the brand is known and loved for. I am literally counting down the days until April 19th, when the collection launches in stores and I can throw all of these items into my big red basket before they inevitably sell out. Who's with me?!
2. Pineapple sandals! Pretty much everything I've ever wanted.
3. Colorful, comfy pants that I'd like to pull on almost every day of the summer over a bikini.
4. The patterned weaving on this storage basket is amazing.
5. A pineapple tray makes for the PERFECT chip and salsa server.
6. Pretty outdoor floor pillows I'd love for our patio.
7. Loving the tassels on this fun, patterned cover up!
8. I think I could pretty much live in this hammock with a good book and a cocktail.
9. The bikinis in this collection are so cute. This is one of my favorites.
10. You'd be the most stylish (and comfortable) person on the beach with this folding chair.
11. Summery napkins with tassels! Want.them.all.
12. What could be better than a travel kit with flamingos on it?
13. If anything were ever to define my ideal summer look, it would be this romper.
14. I'd start drinking more wine if I had these gold wine stoppers.
15. Why have just one style plate when you can have one in EVERY pattern!
You can see the lookbook here and the launch release here. Which pieces from the collection are your favorites??