This past year has been so incredibly wonderful in so many ways, and I can't thank everyone who reads this little blog enough for all of your support, kind comments, and well wishes for josh and I over the past year. I've shared so much of our wedding planning process here, and I'm thankful that I'll have those posts forever to look back on and remember this time in our lives. If you are just getting here, you can take a little trip down #joshandlusayido memory lane below. I read each and every one of these posts again as I was writing this and wow, this past year has been pretty fun.
- We're Engaged!
- Wedding Planning Update: 1 Month In
- 7 Creative Ways to Ask Your Bridesmaids
- How to Choose a Wedding Photographer
- Our Engagement Party!
- Honeymoon Dreaming
- Wedding Party Apparel Part 1: The Quest for a Bridesmaids Dress
- Rehearsal Dinner Invite Shopping
- Wedding Party Apparel Part 2: Finding Affordable Suits
- Wedding Planning: 5 Months Out
- Our Feature on Style Me Pretty!
- Tropical-Themed Rehearsal Dinner Invites
- Unique Wedding Food Ideas
- White Outfits for Every Wedding Related Event
- Where to Register for Wedding Gifts
- Bachelorette Madness
- 10 Ways to Incorporate Calligraphy into Your Wedding
- My Pre-Wedding Fitness Journey
And now I am signing off for a few weeks to marry the guy that has my whole heart. Even though most of what I've written about here is about pretty tablescapes, invitations, dresses and suits, the part I'm truly looking forward to most on our wedding day is simply walking down the aisle to him. A HUGE thanks goes out to 42 North, Mstarr Design, and to my parents, who have truly been the brains behind this operation and who I know will make it a weekend that josh and I will never forget. If you want to keep up with us over the next few days, you can follow our hashtag #joshandlusayido. Next time I'm back here, I'll officially be a Mrs. Let'd do this!!