Happy Friday! It's been a really exciting first week of being engaged. I can't thank everyone enough for all of the love you've sent our way. Luckily, a few days after josh proposed we were able to escape for a 3 day weekend with our friends to New Hampshire, where it was great to just unplug, relax, and enjoy ourselves together and with our best friends. This weekend we'll be spending it in a similar way, unwinding with friends and enjoying some of that last summer sun - but also getting the wedding planning process underway. So many (exciting) decisions to be made! I'll be sure to post an update on how that is going here soon.
- Well this looks awesome.
- Ice bucket fails. So funny.
- Honest slogans. I agree with every single one!
- Loved Emily's tour through blogland. Thanks for including me, Em!
- This is a frozen yogurt game changer.
- I wish I was on this roadtrip.
- Has anyone tried Postmates bike delivery? Josh and I got the app and ordered food all the way from Allston last week and it was quick (and still hot!).
- Write a bike.
- I've never had a chance to go to the infamous Burning Man, but I'm glad I can live it through photos.
- In love with these French ring boxes. So pretty.
- There's some amazing sales going on this weekend if you are looking for new fall clothes. I just scooped up this cozy shirt.
Have an amazing Labor Day - savor these last summer weekends!