Next week marks the start of a crazy end of January for me, so this week I've been trying to plan ahead and also get over a head-cold that's been slowing me down. I fly out to Salt Lake City, Utah for ALT Summit next week (and as a result will be spending the weekend digging through my closet for super stylish outfits!) and then down to Florida for some much needed sun the week after that. If I get a spare second, I'll be sure to check in during my travels. But if not, I'll definitely be posting photos when I return like I did last year (you can read that post here)!
BOS -- > SLC -- > ORL...See you somewhere along the way!
- 7 amazing mid-winter Airbnb escapes.
- Best news EVER!
- Loving this DIY live edge headboard.
- I would totally be OK with Maroon 5 crashing my wedding.
- One of the prettiest sliding barn doors I've seen yet!
- A must have for Valentine's Day.
- Wallpaper love.
Have a wonderful weekend! xx