(^ Elephant Rock Beach//Westport, MA)
Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but I'm very ready for some much needed weekend relaxation. And even though I started unpacking boots and comforters and getting myself into Fall mode this week, it's looking to be more of a summer weekend weather-wise, and I am not complaining. Josh and I are heading to his brother's housewarming party this weekend where I plan to soak up as much sun as I can get! I'm excited for apples and sweaters and foliage and all that Fall jazz, but I can't deny that I'm loving this Indian summer we are having.
- Two sisters see for the first time. So moving!
- The perfect DIY decoration for a party.
- The cutest handmade blueberry pies.
- This home looks so open & inviting to me.
- This photographer taught 1,500 puppies how to swim and the results are adorable.
- A time capsule is found inside Boston's old state house statue!
- Lauren Conrad's wedding album...finally!
- Lena Dunham gives great advice.
- I want to be staying in this guest house for the weekend.
- I've seen so many mixed reviews of Emma Watson's UN speech. What did you think?
Have a great weekend!
P.S. thanks for all your kind words about our wedding update this week, this first month has been a little crazy but so much fun!