This weekend we are continuing the fun with a big Friendsgiving. Josh and I are going to be contributing these and also were planning on making an apple crisp, but then I saw THIS and it was kind of a game changer, so now I'm not sure. Either way, knowing our friends, it will be filled with delicious food and good cheer. This Thanksgiving, I am very thankful for my friends. I may be bias, but I think I have the best ones.
- The best ads of 2014. The #2 spot (devil baby) kills me everytime!
- Another great laugh - celebrities read mean tweets about them.
- So cute (and so much face paint), that you just can't get mad.
- They noticed a glass box and went inside but they never expected this.
- One of my fave bloggers, Design Lovefest, designed the new Meghan Trainor video and it's so cool!
- In LOVE with this DIY vintage trailer makeover.
- The kid rendition of "Baby It's Cold Outside" is so cute!
- A pretty fall cocktail I want to try.
- Ellen and Portia's 2014 Christmas Card.
- If you need me this Saturday, you can find me here.
Have a great weekend!